House of Ansley values its customers and respects their privacy. This Privacy and Usage Policy applies to personal information that we collect about you through our website and our mobile application (collectively the “website”). This information is used to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
This Privacy and Usage Policy only covers information collected on the website, and does not cover any information collected offline by House of Ansley.
Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the “Agreement”).
If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears on this policy. Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
The contents of the House of Ansley website, and the website as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our website) use by the users of the Website.
You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website, or any related software or applications.
All comments or posts, feedback and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to House of Ansley on or by this website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain House of Ansley property.
House of Ansley takes your privacy seriously. We will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
We may collect personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
When you place an order at online at House of Ansley, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about it.
House of Ansley uses your information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us.
- If you elect to be added to the House of Ansley email list, we may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
- If you elect to create an account, you authorize House of Ansley to store your name and email address. Should you elect to do so, you may also include in your “My Account” your telephone number, payment card information, and shipping and billing addresses. If you choose to include such additional information then you are also authorizing House of Ansley to store such information until such time you elect to change or delete it. Each of these options is for your convenience only. If you ever use a public computer to visit the “My Account” section of our website we strongly encourage you to log out at the conclusion of your session.
Any materials sent to houseofansley.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of House of Ansley.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about how you browse our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns
- To store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. After you place an order at houseofansley.com, we use your information to process your order. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
Protecting your credit card information is extremely important to us. To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.